Charity Pilates Classes at Iso Fit!
One of our wonderful instructors - Mingni Tan - has started an initiative to help raise funds for charity through Pilates Classes. ALL proceeds of the classes will to to the Rugando School Building Project.
You can check out the progress and background story of the school project via the following Facebook link:
Please see details of the classes below:
Group size: 9 students max
Time: 8.15pm for 1 hour - Every Tuesday
Venue: Iso Fit
Fee: $800 per month for 4 lessons (you can get a replacement in case you cannot make it that week so your money will not go to waste.)
Starting date: 6th March 2012 - Tuesday
- For the first class, please come a little earlier as there will be forms to fill in including a waiver form.
- Please also let the teacher know of any existing/previous health condition e.g. spine/disc issues, knee surgery.
- Come in exercise clothing or anything that you are comfortable to move around in, preferable not too loose and bulky
- Please bring a towel
- Please bring a pair of socks (although socks are for sale at Iso Fit, with the proceeds also going to charity!)
- The class may be full - please call reception if you are interested! No walk-ins.