Bones for Life
The Movement Intelligence of Bone Strength and Weight-Bearing Posture
- Develop harmonious coordination
- Empower lively & dynamic gait
- Train in bone building walking in rhythm
- Reach Quality of natural fitness at any age
- Restore resourcefulness of equilibrium & stability
- Align posture in the body language of self confidence
- The movement answer to the functional failure of osteoporosis
- Your bones are as reliable as your posture is able to sustain your body weight in an efficient alignment.
- Your bones are as strong as your activity is dynamic and able to cope with challenges that demand strength.
- Your bones are as healthy as Nature meant, if your movements are natural and all your body parts are harmoniously coordinated.
Through the simple, effective movement processes of the sixty-hour Bones For Life program, you will learn gradually and safely how to:
- Stimulate your bone strength and experience the biological optimism of a reliable skeleton
- Coordinate a springy and dynamic walk
- Align your posture into safe weight-bearing uprightness
- Develop your skill of restoring equilibrium
- Enhance the pleasure of moving